Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Your Pregnancy: Month 7

That was the subject line in my email this AM. Although technically I'm not quite 7 months yet. But still when did we get here? Wasn't it just a few weeks ago I was obsessively buying pregnancy test? I had my 28 week check up, glucose test & and a growth scan today...so a busy morning. The ultrasound showed everything looked great with Sydney...she's measuring right on track and they estimate she's 2lbs 7oz right now. I'll have another growth scan in a month or so. I can't believe I only have 6 more doctor appointments and that in 11 weeks she'll be here! My weight gain to date is 10lbs...I looked and at this point in my pregnancy with Connor I had already gained about 35lbs. Yikes! I really didn't want to gain more than 15 this time around but the chances of that are looking slim...I'll take a 20lb weight gain over nearly 60 any day though.

Sydney was pretty active during my ultrasound today...which is how she is all the time. I swear she's doing ballet, kickboxing and gymnastics in there. Thankfully she doesn't keep me up at night but occasionally I'll wake up on my own and feel her dancing on my bladder. As far as how I'm feeling I'd say some days I don't even feel like I'm pregnant. My biggest complaint would probably be I'm tired but I can't blame that all on being pregnant some of it has to do with chasing Connor around. I've been having some hip and pelvic pain but generally it's not to bad and I have been pretty busy lately in the garden and finishing the TV wall we filed in.

We are moving along on the nursery...Sid hopes to have it painted by this weekend. The flooring should be in tomorrow and I hope the install on that goes smoothly & quickly. I've got the bedding already now I just need to pick out the crib & dresser. Connor's closet is slowly gathering a mass of pink clothing which if he was older I'm sure he wouldn't be to pleased about.

Here's a couple pics and I'm sorry to say but I believe that this child too will have big feet!


No comments:

Post a Comment