Just everyday happenings of boy + girl & baby x 2!
Monday, August 23, 2010
Practice makes perfect
We took Connor to watch the Seahawks train. While it certainly was a fun experience...it wasn't as fast paced as I imagined it would be. Hopefully the team was just saving themselves for the season. Nonetheless Connor had a great team trying to run out on the field and dancing for all the people there. Me and Sid really hope to get to a game this season but I think there is only something like 3 or 4 home games before baby Sydney gets here so chances are slim. Considering what he cost to go to the game we are better off watching at home anyway! I'd also like to thank Sid's employee Dana for getting Connor the jersey for his birthday!
Enjoying his Top Pot donut...it's not an infamous maple bar though. Taima the Hawk Whatcha talkin bout Willis? A special moment with Daddy Coming off the field
No comments:
Post a Comment