Last we checked Connor just turned a year...now he's 14 months. Where does the time go? We've just been living & loving life. Connor is a walking machine these days...I'm half tempted to put a pedometer on him to see how much he really walks in a day. Although he's a quick little monkey and doesn't enjoy holding my hand I'm loving the fact he's a walker now...He's almost to heavy for me to comfortably carry. Last time I put him on the scale he weighed in at 26.5lbs...big boy! Must be all that good food he eats! He's such a good eater and if you give him something he doesn't like (PB&J) he smashes it all up and drops it on the floor! I've learned my lesson and have stop making them for him. He LOVES spending time outside...Doesn't matter where it could be the back yard, park or the lake as long as he gets to be outside. He's also talking up a storm these days...although the number of words you can actually understand are limited. The ones we can make out are Mama, Dada, Papa, Bye bye, banana & milk cup. He also repeats the same exact gibberish and his voice raises up an octave like he's asking a question...we just don't know what the question is. It's just to cute! Connor is also a damn good dancer.Whenever he hears music he starts dancing...doesn't matter if it's in the middle of a restaurant. He's got to be one of the happiest babies ever. A sales woman at Nordstroms asked me "Is he always this happy"...simple answer is yes he is. Granted he does have his moments where he doesn't get what he wants and throws himself down on the ground or when his teeth are bothering him but really those moments are few and far between. All and all our baby boy is healthy, happy and growing strong.
1st fudgesicle!
Helping Mommy sweep!
TPing the house
Cousin Ashley & Connor
Just Connor
Swinging with Papa & Cousin Ashley
Two cool dudes!
Daddy stopping Connor from picking up the bocce balls
Trying to steal cousin Ashley's birthday gift
Who needs a swing set when you have Papa!
High five with Uncle Matt
Hollywood!
He's going to be a star!
Giving me the stink eye
Getting his own breakfast...cruchberries!
Now an update on me and SJ. I'm currently 24 weeks. I've got know major complaints...I'm tired but who wouldn't be chasing a toddler all day? Everything is looking good and measuring right on track. I've gained about 5lbs so far...I can still get some of my pre-pregnancy pants on but I can't get them comfortably buttoned. By this time in my 1st pregnancy I had gained a significant amount of weight so my maternity pants are big on me at this stage. I'm glad I haven't gained a bunch of weight but it's frustrating not having many clothing options. I don't want to spend a lot of $$$ on new clothes because I do believe this is my last pregnancy. I go back to the doctor in 4 weeks...I'll be doing my glucose test and having another ultrasound to see about how big she is. Any chance I get to see my little girl I'm all for!
This is Sydney's profile for my last ultrasound.

Hopefully in the next coming weeks Sid will finally get started on the nursery. Between work and his shed project he hasn't had time to really do anything yet. He's almost at a stopping point on the shed and he'll move to the room. In reality Sydney won't be in there until at least 3 months but I'm still excited to put it all together. I've got the bedding picked out already and know what style of furniture and wall color I want...just have to narrow it down to the perfect one and go shopping!
No comments:
Post a Comment