Friday, August 27, 2010
15 months
Connor is 15 months today...how did my baby grow so fast? Today he had his well baby check up and did fantastic! He weighed in at 27lbs 8oz and was 33 1/2 inches long. I believe that puts his height in the 95th percentile and weight in the 85...I can't exactly remember what the Dr. said. I'm amazed everyday by my little man. I know every Mom probably says this but I swear I have the cutest and smartest kid ever! :) His new favorite word is "bite"...although he doesn't really pronounce the T. I only know what he's saying because he says it when we are eating something and comes over with an open mouth. We've also been working on drinking out of a regular cup and eating with silverware. He can definitely get the spoon/fork from plate to mouth but he doesn't always have something on it. Connor can also get his shapes in the shape sorter without me showing him where it goes. The most he's done all by himself so far is three...I couldn't be any prouder of him. Oh and he's opening doors now. We blocked off him going into the laundry room & garage so there is nothing he can get into that will hurt him but still I'm not ready for this phase. Some exciting news to me is that he's finally getting his lateral incisors...all that is left to come in are his canines and second molars. Connor is such a good teether...he barely makes a fuss and has only had a couple of nights were he doesn't sleep well. It's usually at that point that I give him teething tablets or ibuprofen but usually he goes drug free!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment