Jam sandwich (can't wait to add peanut butter) & peaches! Shhh don't tell but I've also started giving him a little milk...he loves the stuff! Unlike me who can only drink plain milk under certain circumstances...with cookies or brownies or spaghetti.
Connor fell and hit his eye on one of his toys...he cried and Mommy swooped in and he was over it in about 30 seconds. Well I didn't see it was his eye I thought it was his head so when I finally saw the eye...I screamed and cried and then he started again. Then he stopped and we both laughed and he went on about his day like it was any other day.
This just because he's cute...and I love his new pajammie jams!
I don't know if you can tell...but his hair is in piggie tails. hehe mean Mommy! I'm just practicing just in case baby #2 is a girl. He got me back though by dropping the pepper mill on my toe...and yes I let my child play with a pepper mill. In fact he plays with a lot of things he shouldn't.

No comments:
Post a Comment