Sunday, May 16, 2010

Fontenot Baby #2!

Although there is not much to see I'd thought I'd post pictures from the two ultrasounds we had. I wish I could have an ultrasound every week because it never gets old to me. The heartbeat was 150 at 8 weeks and 153 at 12 weeks. Now if you go by the old wives tale anything over 140 means a girl. Of course I don't believe in old wives tales...you just don't know until you know! Everyone except Sid thinks it's a boy. We of course don't have a boy name picked out...unless you count Connor II. However of all the names I've thought of Grant is the front runner I just don't have a middle name to go with it.

I've been feeling pretty good lately but those first few weeks after I found out I was pregnant were hell. I was so sick and every little smell got to me. But lately things have been great. I'm tired but I can't blame that all on being pregnant some of it is just for keeping up with a soon to be toddler. The one main thing different this time around is I'm still fitting into my reg clothes and have not gained any weight. (Well at this point I might be lying I had a fondness for double cheeseburger's this week and Sid took me out to a fancy dinner this weekend) But I've been pretty good about the snacking and really am not that into chocolate. I don't have that gotta have it feeling and in fact weeks went by where I didn't even have any. I'm committed to keeping my weight gain to 15lbs because I can not gain what I did last time and even half would be to much.

8 weeks. Down on the bottom is his heartbeat at 150
 

12 weeks This is a whole body profile shot. I tried looking for the goods and even asked them to tell me...but they wouldn't. The tech did say "HE" at one point and I called her on it but she said it's just habit...we shall see! :)
 
Posted by Picasa


We have the big one schedule for 20 weeks...7/2. I can hardly wait!!

Oh and the 2nd best thing about having a new baby...it gets me out of hosting/cooking Thanksgiving Dinner! I'm due 11/19 but since I'm having a c-section they will do it at 39 weeks. So Friday 11/12.

No comments:

Post a Comment