Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Houston we have a problem
Well not really a full blown problem yet. These are exciting times around the Fontenot house. Connor is a scooter. He prefers to scoot naked. Actually he has a diaper because I'm not crazy and don't want him scooting in his own pee. He gets so excited scooting his way towards me that he stops and laughs every few scoots. LOVE IT! Today I pulled out his big boy caterpillar dump truck and sure as shit he pulled himself up to standing not once but twice! Really kid? Won't crawl though...has no interest in being on his tummy or back if it ain't for sleeping. I wonder if we will skip crawling or be like his Dad and do crawling after walking?! As soon as he figures out how to sit up from laying down the matteress level in the crip must go down. I put him in there sitting while I put his laundry away and he sure did pull himself up on the side of the crib. I am NOT ready for this. When did he grow up?! I'm determined to get the camcorder out and take some video of all this awesomeness that is going on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment