Wednesday, January 27, 2010

8 is great!

Connor is 8 months today…that means I only have 4months left to plan his 1st birthday party.  Oh the pressure!  Well I know what you all are here for so here they are…although he’s not much into sitting still and smiling anymore so it’s a lot of side shots! I've still got to weigh him on the wii but either that thing is broke or he doesn't gain weight...I don't know how it's possible that we ended up with such a long and lean baby. If you know me & Sid you know we are not long and for sure not lean! lol

Here’s a few of him playing after he ate breakfast!8 months 0018 months 0038 months 0048 months 009 8 months 0118 months 016 8 months 0218 months 0228 months 0238 months 0268 months 0278 months 040

I almost have a crawler! (Sorry about the crappy lighting but I didn’t have time to do anything about it!)

8 months 0318 months 0328 months 0348 months 0358 months 0368 months 045

 

No comments:

Post a Comment