Friday, October 29, 2010
37 weeks
I'm so ready to have a baby! Seriously...it has been rough lately. Nearly unbearable hip pain & lower back pain. Some days I can barely move. I know it's almost over and I know I'm growing a healthy baby but I'd be happy with her coming any day now! :) I had my 37 week check up and everything looks good. My group b test came back negative and I lost 2lbs. That brings my total weight gain so far to 15 pounds...woohoo! Although with the Halloween candy that I've been eating I wouldn't be surprised if I gained back that 2lbs at my 38 week appointment. We are in the last stages of getting Sydney's room ready and our room finished. Over the next 2 weeks I'll be putting in the car seat and washing clothing and bedding. I have to admit I'm a little nervous how on earth I am going to handle 2 under 2...thankfully I know that my parents will be there to help and I already plan on spending a many days down at their house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment