Today I had my 34 week appointment. Only 5 more weeks left! I'm still feeling pretty good these days...just really tired. I do have a few mornings where I feel sick to my stomach but usually goes away with something to eat and it usually needs to be something that is not so good for me. They did another growth scan on Sydney and estimate her to be 5lbs, 2oz. My doctor thinks she'll be about 7 1/2 lbs at birth. Wholly small baby batman! So I guess it's true what they say...Mama's weight gain effects baby's weight. I have gained another 4lbs...ugh! This is what happens when I don't cook and we eat out...OK and the ice cream doesn't help either! :) So my total weight gain is 14lbs. There goes my goal of only gaining 15lbs...damn!

My 1st thought whenever I see these ultrasounds of Sydney's face is that they always look like Connor...who looks like Sid. I wonder if my kids will ever look like me?
No comments:
Post a Comment