Donut please!
Yummy!!
Drooling on Uncle Charlie...a new favorite pastime!
Blake & Momma...who got the scare of her life with Blake driving!
Sunday was the main event...Blake's actual birthday and the Mariner game! It was Carie, Blake and Connor's first major league baseball game. The Mariners pulled out a win too! It was also our first time taking the link light rail. I will never ever drive to Safeco or Qwest field again! It was kid's run the bases at Safeco and I imagined there would be a somewhat of a line...I didn't imagine that almost the whole damn stadium would be in line. Blake got to run the bases...sadly I gave up on the line and Connor did not get to. There is always next year!
Blowing out the candles...Sid is helping!
New hat from Uncle Sid, Aunt Bree & Cousin Connor!
Ready for the game!
We did not play the White Sox but Sid still wore his jersey!
Birthday boy & his parents
Connor playing at the Moose Den
Covered in drool, chocolate covered strawberries, pretzel & hot dog...and he ate some crayon!
Blowing out his candle at Rain Forest Cafe
A great birthday for a great boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment