Thursday, September 9, 2010

30 weeks!

Technically I'm 29 weeks, 6 days. But still I can hardly believe I'm here already. Only 9 more weeks to go! Everything is moving along well! I passed my 1 hour glucose test and I also didn't have an iron deficiency! I had my 30 week appointment yesterday and was amazed to hear that I lost a pound...that brings my total weight gain to 9 pounds! If I gain 1 pound a week from this point on that would put me at 18lbs total..but really I don't won't to gain more than 15lbs. I'm still praying that I will magically drop 25lbs after giving birth even if I don't gain that much. Ha! Sid has the room painted with the exception of the edges he has to do again & the floor is in! This week he'll finish up the edges and the trim on the floor. We still have to put the lighting in and finish the closet too...but we are so close. I still have not got a crib. The one I really like is a lot of $$$ so I'm gonna settle for my second choice!

My bump self portrait...I looks HUGE!

Mint Condition wall color...hard to see with no lighting!

Closet area

Window...Connor is trying to pull the shades down

Lovely floor Sid put in!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment