Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Who needs sleep?

and a glass of wine? I do!  Connor is cutting some MAJOR teeth and I’m hoping as soon as the last (#4)  one breaks through we will be back to normal. I am on my very LAST ounce of sanity. During the day he does pretty good but bedtime is HELL and this daylight savings crap sucks!

Did I mention we are still sick or maybe it’s sick again…it seems like we all just keep passing it back and forth.

Despite this all he still has time for his new favorite thing…crawling and getting into everything! I’ve got to make some time to get some baby gates. Especially for the kitchen…every where you turn there is a hazard. Hello knife drawer, double oven with it’s perfectly placed handle, cast iron pots. No is definitely the word of the day, week & month around here.

Connor 9 months, 2 weeks 010

How can you say No to a face like that?

Connor 9 months, 2 weeks. 2 days 001

Found the cheerios!

Connor 9 months, 2 weeks. 2 days 002

He hit and shook the bag until he got what he wanted!

Connor 9 months, 2 weeks. 2 days 003

It’s a good thing I just swept and mopped the floor (w/non toxic cleaner) that morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment