Connor is 9 months old…insert sad face & tears here. Seriously I almost have a TODDLER. As you saw in the previous video post he is crawling…woo hoo. He LOVES his stand and play music thingy…crawls across the room for it. He plays forever at it, falls over and gets back up to it. He will walk around it but is still a little unsure of himself but still determined to get to the other side.
We haven’t done his 9month pictures yet because monkey butts is sick..boo :( Snotty nose and wicked cough…when we went to our well baby check up Dr. K looked him over pretty good and decided to prescribe amoxicillin. I swear after 1 3/4 days he sounds better already.
Connor weighed in at 18 lbs 10.5 oz…that’s only 18th percentile. However his height 30 inches…damn! That is 98th percentile (or was it 95th?) His head was 17inches? Oh geez Mommy can’t remember. So anyway we have one long lean little head baby. lol Dr. K is not worried at all about his weight though. Connor is reaching all milestones just fine and if you ask me is smarter than most babies his age. :) I also happen to think he is the cutest baby EVER!
I will take his 9 month pictures tonight or tomorrow and put them up.
It was NOT easy to get any of these pictures…Connor was crawling all over the place. That means I was always crawling all over the place. I also learned that we really need to clean our floors! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment