Sunday, February 21, 2010

What did you say!?

Dada…Mama!  That's right folks that’s what he said.  Ok so he doesn’t know what he is saying but he babbles on and on and on.  Dada was first and Mama followed about 5 days later…no fair!  He waves bye-bye…and seems to favor his left hand so I’m thinking maybe we have a lefty?! He’s still not crawling but what he actually does is get his feet flat and then pushes up with his hands still on the ground…I think he may be doing some yoga! He loves to stand and takes a few wobbly steps.  Sometimes he can balance on his own for a few seconds.  Despite not being able to crawl (or walk) he still manages to move around on the floor and get anything within his reach…even a piece of dirt or coffee bean. (He then takes said dirt/coffee bean and tries to put it into his mouth…lol)  I’m excited yet scared to be on the cusp of toddlerhood.  Since we’ve being having nice sunny 60 degree weather we’ve made a few trips to the park. Connor LOVED and I mean L.O.V.E.D the swings…I’ve never seen such pure delight.  He smiled and giggled and smiled some more…we are now in full planning mode of our very own swing set.  I can’t wait!!

At the park with Mama!

Connor 8 mo 3 weeks 6 Connor 8 mo 3 weeks 8

In Grandma & Grandpa’s backyard

Connor 8 mo, 3 weeks, 3 days 007

Connor 8 mo, 3 weeks, 3 days 010 (Max later stole his cookie…lol)

Connor 8 mo, 3 weeks, 3 days 018

SWINGS!!

Connor 8 mo, 3 weeks, 4 days 002Connor 8 mo, 3 weeks, 4 days 042  Connor 8 mo, 3 weeks, 4 days 005 Connor 8 mo, 3 weeks, 4 days 006 Connor 8 mo, 3 weeks, 4 days 014 Connor 8 mo, 3 weeks, 4 days 025 Connor 8 mo, 3 weeks, 4 days 038

No comments:

Post a Comment