Thursday, February 25, 2010

And we’re movin’, movin, movin, movin

That's right folks 3 days shy of 9 months Connor crawled! Ok so it’s not what you traditionally call a crawl. It’s more of a bear walk but that is a form of crawling.  Today he actually got in some knee action but still for the most part he wants to do the bear walk.  I have to admit it was kinda nice today when he was playing on the floor practicing his skills, chasing his balls and playing with his activity table because I was able to get my chores done and he was content playing by himself. I’ve got tons of uninteresting video of him playing that I will post soon.  I’m so proud of my baby he seems to me making these HUGE steps towards being a toddler vs. being a “baby” but at the same time I’m a little emotional about it.  As soon as he becomes more of a mover we will join some type of “kids” club so he can have some interaction with other kids.  A boys gotta have friends right?!

We are also getting into sitting position from our tummy.  I’ve actually found him sitting (& standing) in his crib the past 2 days and figured he was using the bumpers to get up.  But nope today I saw him not once but twice get to sitting with no help from anything.

And about the standing…we lowered his crib to the lowest.  Boy it’s a long way down to pick him up but I just couldn’t rest easy into he was lower.

Now I’m going to cry after writing about how big he’s getting. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment