
I really can't believe it has been 3 months already. It seems just like yesterday I was crying and thinking that I didn't know how I was going to manage this whole Mommy thing. Connor is growing oh so big. He's getting much better at sitting up and holding his head up. His new favorite thing...HANDS! His hands...he loves those things. They are always in his mouth except at 6am when he wants his binky...or to get in bed with Mommy. That's what I usually do is grab him and we sleep till 7:30 or later. I'm enjoying it while it last because I hear there is this thing called the 4 month wakeful...and it scares the shit outta me! We also rolled over recently but in all fairness he was just really pissed about tummy time and just rocked himself onto his back...but hey I'm counting it! We didn't have a well baby check up this month but Mommy got smart and used the wii fit. So Connor weighs in unofficially at 14lbs 8oz...which according to online puts him in the 66th percentile. So not as much of a weight gain as last month but still growing big and strong.









Bri,
ReplyDeletehe is so precious! He is getting so big, I can't believe it! You must be doing something right. Keep up the good work Mama!
-Katie