Friday, August 16, 2013

Where in the world...


I've fallen off the blogging wagon again! It has been a very busy summer. I don't want it to end but at the same time I want our schedule back! I came to the blog today to look at wedding pictures...today is our 5 year anniversary. I married one of the good guys that's for sure. He's been a constant source of love and support. He is a great husband and father! Anyway about our summer...

 We've took the kids tent camping on Whidbey Island...it went much better than expected! Connor must of declared his love for camping and s'mores a million times! Miss Sydney was a worried about the fire at first but eventually got over it. I got a chance to take a weekend trip to Camano Island with 9 other girls for a friends birthday ...what a treat that was!




















We had a fun Fourth of July with our good friends. The kids are the best of friends and really is great to just be able to hang out and to have to worry about impressing anyone.









Sid and I took an early anniversary trip to Maui. 9 days without our kiddos! I think around day 6 I really missed them. We skyped but I think that may of done more harm than good. Still we were luckly that things fell into place the way they did and we were able to go.












As soon as we got back both kids started summer "camp"...2 hours a day 4 days a week. I can't tell you how much having just 2 hrs to yourself recharges you and really makes me a better mother. They are loving school...so thankful that Sydney was able to go being she's not even 3 yet. Each week has been a different theme...they have had medieval adventures, culinary cuisine (they got aprons with their names and actually helped cook!) and all around the world where they made passports and cultural projects. Kiddy style of course! Upcoming is superhero adventures which I know Connor is super excited for!


Besides all that we having been just trying to cram as much fun while the weather is good as we can. We have gone to the zoo with friends ( one time we had 4 moms and 10 kids...we were they zoo that day!), bike rides, walks , trips to the park, remlinger farms (kids are still talking about it weeks later!). We have a couple bbq planned and hoping the weather holds out for a trip to jetty island. 

We've been so busy we have not had a chance to get to all the projects we wanted to get done but we've have bee having so much fun it's all worth it. I've hardly been been able to keep up with my gym schedule either but I get there when I can! 


 

 





 


No comments:

Post a Comment