Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mothers Day 2013

Today I celebrated my 4th Mother's day. (Well 3 with an outside baby) Of course it didn't go exactly as planned but it was still a great day. (More like weekend since ...I milked it for all I could) Sid and the kids got me a bike. (love it! Wish I could ride it in the color vibe because I'm not excited about running! ) I took it for a 3 mile ride to get coffee ...Im going to attempt go the other direction soon and meet friend for lunch or drinks! Since I got in somewhat of a workout today I didn't feel guilty about going to 5 guys for bugers and fries. Also got to hit up Target. .. who doesn't love a trip there? ! The excitement of the weekend had the kids crazy monsters today. Thankful Sid took care of an early dinner and bedtime for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment