Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Walking the trails!

(I forgot to publish this post 9 months ago...look how little they look!) Today we walked the trails at Lake Sawyer looking for baby jaguars! On our less than perfect camping trip a couple weeks I discovered the kids love doing this. I reached out to some friends for recommendations on easy trails because Ms. Independent will not let me carry her...hell she barely lets me help. So we woke up, packed a lunch and the back pack and headed out. We all had a blast! We will definitely be headed back there and many more places! I of course didn't bring my camera so these are all cell phone pics but I think you can still get the idea of how much fun they had!





Sydney fell so he gave her a hug...

and a kiss. Such a good big brother!





Ms. No Fear wanted to touch the bug!

Stopping to smell the flowers!




No comments:

Post a Comment