Saturday, May 14, 2011

Cougar Mountain Zoo

We got up and got going right away this morning and decided to head to Issaquah to the Cougar Mountain Zoo. Issaquah is only about 35min away from our place but I felt like was on vacation...I just might say I love Issaquah! After a great day at the zoo we found this little bbq place...which is probably the best bbq you will find out here (besides Sids and I could teach them a thing or two about their sides). I made a note of things I wanted to do next time we go...farmers market, butchers shop and cupcake shop! I might save the cupcake trip for when Sid is not with me!

Checking out the tigers

I forget what was down there but he liked them



The got the gator!


Here I am (1 pic where Sid didn't cut my head off!)

Turtle hugs!




I fed the llama

Um not thank you...an execution chair for your birthday?

Goodbye Zoo...

No comments:

Post a Comment