Saturday, April 2, 2011

1 year, 10 months, 1 week

Today was a sad day today...Connor got his very first hair cut. After he was called a girl twice last week I knew it was time. I knew that I wanted to take him to one of those kid salons where the have cool cars and boats for them to sit in and movies to watch. When I started looking for places I discovered that a long lost friend Crystal owns a kids salon in Tacoma. I was so excited! I adore Crystal and have missed her! We use to work together at another kids salon. I was the receptionist and she was the stylist. She even gave my godson Jairon his first hair cut 11 years ago...damn that makes me old! Crystal and Lyla were the ones who took me out on my 21st birthday and I complained I didn't feel good and they made me go out anyway...next morning I woke up with chicken pox!  We laughed about that today! Seeing her today seemed like no time passed and we just starting yakking away...I don't think Sid said anything more than Hi and Thank you. Anyway back to Connor. He did GREAT! I thought for sure he would cry and freak out but instead he was cool as a cucumber playing with his toys and watching cars. (Hmm maybe this should be my tactic for teeth brushing because that is an all out war!) I'm amazed at how a little hair cut makes him look like such a big boy and more like me! :)


Leaving the house to get his haircut

Add caption

So long curls...


Ddddinosaur



1st cut...no tears!


So serious

Hey wait is that me in the mirror?



That right it's a my little pony! So what?!



So handsome!



No comments:

Post a Comment