Saturday, March 19, 2011

The sun was shinning!

Today are rare thing happened...the sun came out. I knew that Sid had to go look at a park that he would be bidding the upcoming week so decided to kill two birds with one stone and packed up the kids and the wagon and off to Tacoma we went. The park had two play structures and Connor really wanted to go to the big one but I kept dragging him back to the little one. He really does LOVE to be outside and play. Sydney we perfectly content being bundled up in her car seat.
Getting some vitamin D

Those cheeks, that hair!

This way?


Wrong way!

I got this

Wheeeee

Got to go again

Head first?

Nope I can do it

See!

Geez Mom!





\
 
  Connor was obsessed with watching a kid on a little scooter thing he didn't want to turn away and miss anything! After the park we went to lunch at Chevy's and finally got a chance to use our groupon. Score! It really was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment