Sydney is a month old! She weighed in at 8lbs 15.5oz and was a little over 22 inches long...I still can't get over how tiny she is!
Really I can hardly believe it's been 1 month already. We are finally starting to fall into a nice routine after having some rough nights(and days!). Thankfully Connor is an awesome sleeper and seems to know the mornings that I need a little extra sleep and is content being in his crib till 9am. Everyone is adjusting well and Connor really does love his baby sister. He likes to give her kisses and touch her hands. Whenever she cries he goes right over to her to check her out...sometimes this makes her stop crying so I call him my baby whisperer. Besides the lack of sleep probably the hardest part for me is not being able to give Connor all the attention he needs and wants. We've had a few tantrums here and there...which is probably part age and part jealousy. But I know this too shall pass!
My recovery has gone rather smooth too...I'd say even better than my 1st c-section. I'm in shock I was up and running (not literally) so soon after major surgery although there were (and still are) days were I over do it. Hard not to when you are a Mom! The good thing about getting moving is I've lost ALL my baby weight...now I just have to lose the rest my weight.
No comments:
Post a Comment