Thursday, November 4, 2010

38 weeks...

and I'm sick! I don't mean sick as in sick and tired of being pregnant (OK I am that) but I mean sick...like can't breath, snotty nose, head feels like it is going to explode sick. Really not fair! Everything I thought I would get done this week has not got done because I've basically been sitting on my ass trying to will myself to feel better. Connor had a snotty nose for 1 day and then was fine...again not fair! Alright I'm done complaining ...and at least I got sick before Sydney came because that would be even worse!

OK here's an update on what is going on...

Week: 38
Next Dr. appointment: Thursday
Delivery date: Friday
How I'm feeling: Ready to be done :)I also feel really huge and that my belly has got really big lately. I thought it looked as if I dropped but my Mom said it still looked like she was high. Not that it matters we know she's coming! Hip pain, back pain (so bad one night I almost woke Sid up to take me to the hospital...I was sure it was back labor! lol), emotional...everything & nothing makes me cry.
Weight gain: 16lbs (gained a pound this week)
Sleep: Not really getting any. It is practically impossible to roll over
Things to get done: car seat in the car, wash clothes & bedding, set up bed in our room, bring swing down stairs, trip to babies r us, get my hair done, pedicure and a waxing...a girl has to look good when she meet's her baby girl! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment