So today I was feeling better and Connor was in a good mood so I decided to get his 10 month pictures. As you’ll be able to tell Connor is not so much into it…and frankly neither am I. He doesn’t stay still and it’s nearly impossible to get him to smile when I have the camera out. I so badly wanted to catch his squinty squishy face smile he does lately…which also shows off his top teeth. If you would of told me a 10 month old would keep me on my toes I wouldn’t believe you…but Connor really does. He’s into EVERYTHING …he even tried to pull toilet paper out of the toilet yesterday. YUCK! Not a day goes by know where he doesn’t end up with a bump on the head or a squished finger but in true boy fashion he is up and running(crawling, cruising) after a few minutes of loving from Mommy. He really has mastered eating by himself and I rarely spoon feed him anymore. Sometimes I think he can’t or won’t eat what I made for dinner and will give him something else and he almost seems mad or irritated that he’s not eating what we are eating. Connor is quite the talker too. I swear he’s having a conversation with me sometimes…I just can’t wait to be able to know what he’s talking about. He’s just growing up so fast and we are enjoying every minute of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment