





We had a great Thanksgiving and we were so thankful for our loving family and friends that were able to come over and spend the day with us. I was busy cooking so I didn't get any pics...hopefully Grandma Hayward got some!


Connor had his 1st bites of table food...sweet potatoes and mashed potatoes. I think he was a little confused about what exactly I was giving him. Somehow I managed to get zero pictures of this. :( He's also had pizza crust! lol


I realize it's not the best idea to be giving him these things so we picked him up some banana puffs. He can't yet get them in his mouth on his own but he does great with them once I put them in his mouth.
We also are sleeping a whole lot better these days. We started some sleep training...it takes about 30min of him fussing and crying to fall asleep on his own. He actually prefers to roll over and sleep on his tummy...FREAKS ME OUT! But he does pretty much sleep through the night after that. Yay!!
No comments:
Post a Comment